Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Trey's Drawing


(picture taken by my friend Jessyka)

1.4.09
Trey was drawing pictures for family members and decided to "secretly" draw a picture for me. He whispered to Justin, asking Justin to write, "To: Mom" on one side of the paper, place a "stamp" in the upper right hand corner of the paper, and then drew a picture of "me" on the other side. There was a blue head, eyes, blue legs, and eight orange left arms and hands, and three orange right arms and hands. (I think the color combo was in lieu of the Boise State vs. TCU Fiesta Bowl game we were watching as he was drawing) He presented me with his artwork and said it was for me! I said, "Thanks Trey, what is this a picture of?" Trey's response was, "It is a picture of you and... ME!" I asked him where HE was in the picture, and he said, "I am in your tummy, hiding from you. Does that sound exciting?" I said, "Not really." I then pointed to all of my arms and asked him, "Are these all of my arms?" His response was, "Yeah. You are an octopus. Does THAT sound exciting?"

What an imagination!

No comments: