Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things Trey and Tian have said recently



I accidently scratched Tian while getting him dressed. He cried and I said I was sorry. Trey said, "Mom, you have to appoligize to Tian. " I told Trey I had said I was sorry and Trey said, "No, you have to say, Tian I am so sorry. Will you still be my friend?" So, repeated what Trey had said to Tian, and Trey said, after slapping his knee, "Now you are talkin'!"

Tian had just woken up from a nap and was very hungry. As I was scurrying to get his food, I said, "Tian, are you a Hungry Hungry Hippo," and without even a moment of hesitation, he said, "Yeah!"

We were at the movie "Astro Boy" and sitting in the very back, near the door. Tian was wanting to go outside and kept watching people enter and exit through the door we were sitting next to. A group of people looked over at Tian and he waved while saying, "Bye, Bye."

Tian wanted something in the fridge. He pointed to the produce drawer, I opened it and asked, "What do you want Tian?" He pointed to an apple and said, "AAApple."

Trey was playing with my phone's keyboard. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I am texting you."

No comments: