Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pregnant

Pregnant, I am NOT! But, two of my greatest friends are pregnant, and one just gave me the "ok" to post it on my blog!

So, the first greatest friend to be pregnant is my friend Sommers!





She is already a great mother to Shaydon and will adjust just perfectly to baby #2 due at the end of May! I am hoping for May 20th, my 10 year wedding anniversary!!! I just saw Sommers two days ago and she was still fitting into her Buckle jeans and looking as hot as ever! She has been sicker then a dog, but still truckin' away, doing what moms do best AND still finds time to work as a massage therapist. Amazing!



The next friend of mine, who I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to announce, it almost makes me want to cry for joy is.......


















Chelsea Ann!
Not only is Chelsea Ann 16.5 weeks pregnant, she is pregnant with...... fraternal TWINS!!!!!!! Yes, Chelsea Ann will be blessed with twins around June 11th, give or take a few days! If anyone can raise twins, it is her and her sweet husband Shane. Plus, they have many friends as well as family members who have all raised twins that they can rely on for advice and help! (Chelsea has fraternal twin siblings, her sister is married to an identical twin, and Shane has twin nieces/nephews. They were bound and genetically inclined to have twins!) I just saw Chelsea Ann yesterday, and she too is still in her regular, oh so cute clothes. I swear, if I was pregnant with twins, the moment the pregnancy stick turned "positive," I would have to go dig out my maternity clothes. This friend of mine, not a chance.






I don't know what it is about these two girls and their pregnancies, but I have been over the moon with excitement for the two of them. I am sad to admit, but I think I am a bit more excited for them about THEIR upcoming arrivals then I was for my own. Maybe it is the fact that I am not overwhelmed with doctors appointments, finding new daycare, dealing with morning sickness and gradual weight gain. I can just sit back, watch them go through the excitements of pregnancy, and marvel at their strengths. They are two amazing friends, and going to be the greatest mothers to these three babies waiting to join them!

We invited Chelsea Ann and Sommers to Tian's 1st birthday party. Kind of ironic, they sat through the party chatting about the possibility of trying to get pregnant in the next few months. Little did sweet Sommers know, she was already pregnant! And, Chelsea Ann would follow in her footsteps two weeks later! Amazing! I would like to think it was because of Tian they both got pregnant. Wishful thinking I know!

Congratulations to two of my greatest friends! I can't wait to shower your babies with lots of loves and kisses! Until this coming Spring!

5 comments:

Sommers said...

You are soooo sweet!! I couldn't think of such nice words myself. Your the best and the BEST Antie too! I know I will be relying on advise from you!!

YeH Chealsey!

Wendy said...

I got tears in my eyes when I read that Chelsea was pregnant. I am sooooo happy for her and Shane. They will be such good parents. Tell her congrats for me. You just made my day. :)

Wendy said...

I got tears in my eyes when I read that Chelsea was pregnant. I am sooooo happy for her and Shane. They will be such good parents. Tell her congrats for me. You just made my day. :)

sauter signs off said...

I loved your newsletter Sommers, you've got a great husband that took over that task. I hope your pregnancy goes by quickly, and you start feeling better any week now!

sauter signs off said...

Chelsea!!!! So exciting! I can't imagine how happy and and your hsuband are.. not to say your mom, dad and all the family members. Can't wait to see you grow, and hear more about the little ones!