Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Delaney Dear!

12.12.09
Our favorite Delaney Ryan turned 4 today! We were so sad we couldn't celebrate with her, but Derek, my youngest brother took the place of Treyman and enjoyed himself at her birthday party! (Abbey is always so thoughtful to think of Derek! WE love you Abbey!)





Happy Happy Birthday Delaney Dear,
Happy days will come to you all year,
If I had one wish then it would be,
A Happy Happy Birthday to You from Me!


Could a girl be any more loved?! I think NOT!
(pictures taken at the Reindeer Farm during Thanksgiving vacation! I have been given the "ok" to post the "secret" pictures since Abbey has all of her Christmas Cards mailed!)

2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Its a great picture! I loved the picture of Delaney with her legs crossed. She is a little Hannah Anderson model in the making!

Shelley said...

I love that girl! She's the cutest thing E.V.E.R. I understand that there is a picture of my little one at the reindeer ranch....it was her first time, you know! I'd love to see it sometime.