Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tian's 1st Birthday Party Invite

12.12.09
Tian was invited to his first birthday party. I think our whole family was invited, but I thought it would be fun for Tian to do something by himself. Miss Michelle's niece Andrienne was turning 1 and she was having a huge party! It was so nice to spend time with Michelle and Stephanie's family. They are so welcoming and loving, it is like being with your own family! Tian was happy to see Miss Michelle, Taylor and Tanner, as was I!

Miss Michelle read and read to Tian while I snapped some pictures and she also took a picture of Tian and I. We don't have too many pictures with just the two of us!

Thank you so much for the invite Stephanie. You are an amazing mother with a very sweet little girl! By the way, her little black dress looked so cute today at church!
Thanks Michelle for the picture.
Taylor, one of the sweetest girls I know! Tian sure does love her, as do I!
Tian and the birthday girl. Not so good of Tian, but way cute of the birthday girl!
Miss Michelle is the baby whisperer. Tian sat and read with her for SO long! I just love her.

Happy Birthday pretty girl! You sure do have many people who love you!

No comments: