Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Isaac

3.17.10
I don't enjoy going out of order on my blog, but I think there are a few people who might be interested in seeing these pictures!

"The cousins" added a sweet St. Patrick's Day surprise to their family, a sixth baby! Baby Isaac was born late St. Patrick's Day and we had the opportunity to spend the evening with "the cousins" while their parents were taking care of important business at the hospital!

I, the next evening, took a little trip to the hospital to take a glance at that sweet little baby boy and take a few pictures! I have done this with the last two babies Tina has had, and have enjoyed the time spent with my sister in law Tina. We aren't in too many situations where we are free from children (besides the newborn of course) and are able to talk quietly. (usually, my loud spoken children are heard above all other noise) Tina is a champ at child raising, and birthing for that matter, I really admire and look up to her. She makes having six children look easy and comfortable.
Thank you for letting me invaid your hospital space Tina! Your little guy is sure cute!








I love this picture. The little foot prints, the nasal sucker, and Tina in the back ground filling out Isaac's birth certificate info. Congrats!


No comments: