Friday, May 14, 2010

baby Isaac Photo Shoot

3.22.10
5 days after being born, with the help of my mother-in-law, we took baby Isaac's newborn pictures. I had been collecting props, digging out Tian's old baby blankets he never used and studying different newborn poses. To be honest, newborns aren't my thing; unless they are MY newborn of course. I was scared stiff walking up to Tina's home, but once we began, it was wonderful. Tina helped wrangle the children (4 in all, counting Isaac) while Isaac slept peacefully throughout the whole 1.5 hour shoot.

As I was driving out of Tina's driveway, I quickly called my friend/coworker/photography go-to guru Emily and said, "Emily, newborns is where it's at! They are amazing!" She too was shocked, the two of us have stayed clear of newborns up until this point.

THEN, my views changed with the next newborn pictures I took. Oh well, not every baby is the same, and not every shoot goes as plans! Alas, here is baby Isaac.











And, my very last shot that I am very happy with. Thanks to my mother-in-law for much needed help, AND, my youngest brother Taylor. Yes, without the two of them, this would have never worked!





No comments: