Friday, June 18, 2010

bend, or

4.17.10
Jokingly, I was telling my mom we needed to come to Bend soon. And joking back, my mom said, "How about next weekend?" I was working on a Saturday doing Mammograms, and thought, "why not?" Trey would only be missing 1 day of preschool, and pretty soon, he will be entering Kindergarten. We wont be able to miss school as easily. So, after a morning of work, we packed up the car, without Trey noticing, and headed off to Bend. We had gotten about 45 minutes away before I broke the news to Trey. It has become quite the game now that I play with him. Justin stayed behind as me and the boys ventured to Oregon!


When we got to Bend, Robert had just finished his job driving tow trucks, so he showed Trey his "rig." Tian enjoyed the view from the car.







Tian watching from the back of our car




Whatcha think about Trey's outfit? My mom died when he bounced out of the car.



We now know where Trey and Tian get their looks of concentration from. Uncle Robert!


The evening ended with movie watching on Grandma Bend's lap.

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

And you are coming back in less than 20 hours.. can't wait!