Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chelsea Ann's Baby Shower

4.10.10
I have been looking forward to this day for MONTHS! The day has arrived to celebrate my friend Chelsea Ann's twins birth. She is blessed with having a baby girl AND baby boy and she couldn't look any more radiant! Her showers theme was Owl's and the colors were green, yellow and brown. She had so many loved ones surrounding her, I was amazed the home could fit everyone. I love you Chelsea Ann and think you are one of the most beautiful pregnant ladies I have ever met.









Such yummy food, the greatest cinnamon rolls I have had, next to my mothers of course!



The Owl cake was so so cute, no one wanted to cut into it. So, I don't think we ever did!


We had the chance to sample all of Chelsea Ann's cravings, which were sweets. (she is usually a homemade brownies and cookies type of gal, but not at the moment!)

Sisters from Left to Right, Carly, Sara, Lisa, Mama Hill, Chelsea Ann and sweet Neice Amaris.
Our afternoon wouldn't be complete without pictures with the part-ay girl herself. Abbey and I waited patiently for our turn in line (I told you she was popular and well loved!) for pictures with Chelsea Ann.
Sweet thing, by the time we were through with our "shoot" (seriously, it should have been a photo shoot with how picky the three of us are) we were practically holding Chelsea Ann up. She was exhausted and worn out.

And, it was Abbey's goal to get a picture of her with the Babes! I am sure she is going to kill me for posting this picture, but Goal #34 of life completed! Now, I will be expecting a call from my Abbey telling me to take this picture off! We will see how long it takes for her to see this! HAHA!

BTW, Justin, the greatest husband in the world watched not only our two little guys, but Abbey's daughter Delaney for most of the day. He is amazing and knows how important this birthday/babyshower/friends weekend was to me. I love you!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Abby you can not take that picture off, it is adorable!!! You all look so happy, just like back in High School! What a great looking cake, and thanks about the cinnamon rolls Rebecca!