Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mackenzie-Senior 2010-Nampa High School

4.6.10
I had the pleasure of taking sweet Mackenzie's Senior pictures. Her mom found my work through Facebook, and we set up her pictures just like that! I was more than estatic to spend the evening with not only Mackenzie, but also her two younger sisters and stylish mama. Thanks for giving me the opportunity Mackenzie to capture such an important time in your life. You are one smart cookie with a sincere heart and a great sense of humore. You will go far, I just know it.



(Mackenzie's younger sister Jordan said this picture "is her!") This sassy little sister is quite the model. Whenever I would turn around, she was always striking a pose. I guess America's Next Top Model is a fav for these three girls!
Whenever I see sisters together, I get a bit jealous. No sisters for me, just three little brothers!

Miss Jordan is a keeper. I hope this family calls me in two years because I would LOVE to photograph her. She was amazing! Hear that Billie, I love your girls smiles!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

These girls are beautiful! How lucky were you to get to photograh them!