Thursday, June 17, 2010

Easter Photos

4.3.10
I was scheduled to shoot a senior the week following Easter and wanted to go to a new location. I had expressed my interest to take the family to this new location, *possibly* get some pictures of the boys in their Easter outfits, and make it a family event. Justin, being the sweetest man I know and love, got us all in the car and out to our location. I love him!

The boys loved the geese the most. I loved watching them hunt the geese down snapping a few pictures as we searched.

Here is sweet Justin, the man who can do it all. Chase after two crazy boys and do it all with a smile upon his face. Oh Tian, all he wanted were those geese.


Our Easter Egg hunting resulted in a few broken eggs, Geese Eggs that is!



Doesn't Trey look scared? He really wanted a picture with a goose but would only get so close. I don't blame him, those geese are noisy!



1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

What cute, adorable boys! I love these pictures!