Saturday, May 22, 2010

easter morning

4.3.10
Easter landed on General Conference Weekend, which meant a pretty quiet morning at our home. Usually, we would be moving quite quickly Sunday morning, getting ready for church! I enjoyed watching the boys play with their Easter Basket goods and eat a quick bowl of cereal before heading off to "the cousins" for an Easter Breakfast and egg hunt.

A HUGE thank you to Auntie Sommers. She really outdid her self by showering our boys with so many goodies. Some goodies the boys enjoyed were bottles of rub on cologne, a play watch for Tian which Sommers sewed (oh so cute), candy, stickers, and a belt for Trey! (Shaydon has the same belt and I have been envying it ever since I first saw him wear it. You know you have a true friend when not only does your friend not mind you stealing their idea but when they actually go out and FIND it for you! She is the greatest!) Thank you Sommers!

Each boy got a pair of sun glasses and a Zhu Zhu pet.

These daisy's were picked out by Trey on Friday, while I was still at work. There is a funny thing about these daisies. As I was walking out to my car on Friday, I was thinking about the days I would come from school or clinicals and I would be surprised by a bouqet of flowers from Justin. Low and behold, on their way home from work/daycare, Justin, Trey and Tian picked up some flowers for me. What a sweet, sweet surprise.
The Easter Bunny brought me a People Magazine (how did the Easter Bunny know how much I loved People Magazines?!) and Tic Tacs. The Easter Bunny knew my New Year's Resolution and swore these were only breath mints, not candy!

Tian enjoyed stickers and jelly beans from the Easter Bunny's friend Auntie Sommers.







The boys in their sunglasses. Like Trey's popped collar?!








1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Love that face of Trey. Sommers is such a good friend! You are so lucky! I get what you mean with the tic tacs... Also, Altoids are not candy, and duck drops are not cookies, they are sort of like hard brownies.. Funny how I get around to eating things I shouldn't. Tutor Felicity thought bubble gum should be counted as candy.. Oh, no way!