Friday, May 21, 2010

penguins

3.30.10
As the weather began warming up, be began feeling unorganized. I buy the boys clothes 1 year in advance and at this time of year, I usually have the boys summer clothes ready to go, in their drawers and hanging in their closets. This spring, I hadn't gotten there quite yet.

So, I pulled out the Penguin game we inherrited from my youngest brother Derek, and the boys played the Penguin game while I went through the boys rubbermaid totes finding all of their summer clothes and swim wear.






It was really sweet watching these two play so contently with each other as I got some serious organizing done! I love organizing clothes, but more importantly, I love watching these boys grow up becoming great friends.

1 comment:

Sommers said...

I was just thinking about your clothes and thinking I need to look at them and buy some. Let me know when you are ready to let go!!! I just did this last week.