Friday, May 21, 2010

Gerratt Maternity

4.1.10
So, I have this amazing friend. You might have heard about her once or twice. Her name is Sommers, and she is expecting a baby boy at the end of May. Months and months ago, I asked her if I could take some maternity pictures of her, and possibly family pictures! She offered her belly, her cute boy Shaydon and her ultra nice and thoughtful husband for a night of pictures! I couldn't have had a better person to pose for me for my second maternity photoshoot! (My first maternity photoshoot was my other amazing friend Chelsea Ann. Chelsea Ann is due June 11th with a boy and a girl. Yes, twins!) Sommers was the first to offer me not only a husband, but a little boy to mix it up just a tad.

















See, isn't she beautiful?
Sommers, you are so beautiful and made my experience so easy. You are a modeling queen and a perfect little mommy!



And how could you resist Mr. Shaydon. He is going to be the greatest big brother I know!


Shaydon is standing at the foot of his parents bed, those are his legs that are framing Scott and Sommers faces.


1 comment:

Sommers said...

You are too good!!! Thanks for all you do for us and out little family we love you guys so much. You are sooo good at what you do, but better LOVE what you do!! We will be your modles anytime. Thanks again I love the pix!!