Friday, May 21, 2010

jealous much

3.30.10
Today was one of the first times I have actually heard and seen Trey outwardly jealous of Tian. We were on a long walk and Trey asked, "How come Tian has eye brows and I don't?" I asked him what he was talking about. He said, "You know, those long eye brows on his eyes." He was talking about Tian's eyelashes and he wondered why he didn't have any. I said, "Trey, those are eyelashes. And you have eyelashes, just like me," and I took off my sunglasses to show him my eyelashes. He took one look at me and said, "You don't have eyelashes either. Just Tian does."

I remembered I hadn't put on makeup yet, which led into a whole other conversation about mascara and eye make-up.

After our walk, I looked at sweet Tian sleeping in the stroller, all bundled up in his snow coat, and was amazed at just how long his eyelashes really are.



No comments: