Friday, May 21, 2010

Easter Eggs and Decorations

3.29.10

Grandma Marie took a little break from helping with Baby Isaac to come dye Easter Eggs with the boys. Marie is very artistic and made some beautiful easter eggs.












Trey then wanted to decorate the house with our Easter Decorations. I let him do most of the work (except for the placement of the little robin eggs, that was all my doing!) and was pretty proud of his efforts!


The pink lacey basket was mine all growing up! The cute little blue bunny and yellow chick were found after Easter at Safeway in Bend, Oregon. I went to Safeway quite a bit over Easter break last year for their pharmacy (Tian was sick the entire trip and ended up in the ER twice) and would pass these little wooden gems up every trip. Finally, I broke down and snagged some of the last ones left and am now so happy I did!

This lantern was given to me by my friend Angie who I attended X-ray school with. It has sat on top of our plant shelf for years and I have missed it terribly!


This is what Tian did for most of the Easter Egg Dying party. Surprised? You shouldn't be!



Thank you Grandma Marie for taking time out of your busy baby schedule to dye Easter Eggs with our little guys!

No comments: