Thursday, May 20, 2010

family pictures

3.21.10
I invited the boys to Rhett's photoshoot. Justin is friends with Justin Reynold's, and I wanted this to be a family afternoon. I also wanted to get a family picture. I had read on a photography blog about a mother who loved to take pictures. Within a 5 year span, she could only count on one hand how many pictures she was in. I expressed my fear to Justin, and he took it seriously! He really made it a point to get our families picture. AND, we got to use our new tripod which is a bonus!

First, pictures of my cute boy Trey who doesn't seem to mind getting his picture taken:

Notice the sticker on Trey's shirt? Grandma Bend sent stickers to Trey and Tian which said, "Amazing Kid" on them. Trey wore his proudly!
And here are my three boys horsing around on the photography props!
Tian looks happy....
and now terrified!!!!


Here are the family pictures Justin helped plan!

I really love the barrels underneath this bridge.

No comments: