Thursday, May 20, 2010

Godell Family

3.22.10
A sweet friend Mindy from Bend e-mailed me a few weeks ago and told me she was going to be in Idaho. Her parents and siblings live in Idaho now and she was visiting for the week. She usually goes to Kiddie Kandid's, but it has gone out of business. She wondered if I could take her children's pictures. Ummm, HELLO! YES!

We went along the Boise river, a location my friend Emily and I love!

Watch out, picture overload of some of the cutest kids you will ever see.

Mr. Mason carried this stick around the whole time. So, Tian!
Can you spot the rock?


Look at those eyelashes.

My mom swore I edited Mason's hair. No, I did not!



My friend Mindy said this picture shows their personality the best!

Paiten was the sweetest little gal that followed all of my directions. She LOVED to pose, which I just ate up!
Love this smile!






Thank you Mindy for giving me the opportunity to take your kids pictures! They were perfect!

No comments: