Thursday, June 17, 2010

Three Dirty Thirty Ladies

4.9.10
I have two friends, Abbey and Chelsea Ann. We have been best friends since Sophomore year of high school, and have stayed as close as ever. We have fond memories of staying up late, t.p.ing, sleepovers, and many, many chats. We have always said we would celebrate our 30th together but weren't actually together on our birthdays. (mine on March sixth, Abbeys on March seventh, and Chelsea's on April eighth.) So, we post-poned our "celebration" for a few weeks and gathered together, in Nampa, Idaho, at the Hilton for a late night swim, the night before Chelsea Ann's baby shower! Abbey showered me and Chelsea Ann with silk pillow cases, because you know, we are getting older and need as much a)beauty sleep, and b)less wrinkles and healthier hair! (she is always thinking, that Abbey of ours!)Delaney, Abbey's oh-so-cute 4 year old daughter served as our photographer to capture our celebratory event. 15 years in the making, and if I don't say so myself, we don't look any older then 15! (nor do we act any older.)

Ummm, check out this sweet thang! Miss Delaney Ryan herself!


I love you two! You have been there for me through it all, thick or thin. I love you my friends and can't wait for another 30!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

What a fun way to spend your big 30 birthday!!! I'm so happy you've always kept in touch and stayed true friends!