Sunday, December 14, 2008

Primary Preview

12.14.08
It seems like Trey just started to enjoy going to nursery, BY HIMSELF, and now, he is getting prepared to go to Sunbeams! This was actually his 2nd Sunday testing the waters of Primary, and I just so happened to had left my camera in our diaper bag from our Santa visit the night before. I was told I could have gone into the room to take the picture, but I didn't want to disturb the Primary, PLUS, I think the glare from the classroom window is kind of funny!

Trey is the little blonde with a black suit in the front row closest to the window


These pictures are for you Wendy. Megan was chosen to hold up some visual aids during a Christmas song! (Trey says when HE gets into Primary, HE will get to hold a picture of the Manger!)


Trey's friend Megan

No comments: