Friday, December 19, 2008

1st Day Back at Work

12.19.08
I had been dreading this day for the last 3 months but it finally came.
I woke up at 5am and got ready by 6am.
Trey woke up a little after 6am and was happy as ever; excited to see his friends at Miss Michelle.
Tian woke up at 5am, went back to bed but was woken up to be changed and go. He too woke up so pleasant.
I was so blessed; Justin helped so much and the boys were so happy at such an early time!
Leaving the boys was such a different feeling, but I felt at peace once I left Miss Michelle's home. She is such a caring friend and is so perfect for my boys. If I had to leave my boys with someone (other than their grandmothers or aunts!), it would be Miss Michelle in a heartbeat. I am so blessed to have her care for my boys; their lives are so blessed by her!


6:45am and look how sweet and happy they both are!



My first day at work was wonderful; it truly was. I am working for the same company but at a completely new facility to me; and I think I am going to really learn to love it. I am imaging ER patients as well as walk-in patients. I also get to perform invasive procedures which I haven't done steadily for 6 years! (I have worked for IMI for 7 years, and the first year I was performing invasive procedures until I switched over to mammography.) I was a bit rusty at first, and getting to know how to drive a gurney and situate IV poles and leads is very different; but I will get it soon!

My co-workers are all new to me as well. They are so friendly, caring, and kind; I truly am blessed. I will only be working one day a week until February when I will be working one Saturday a month; performing mammograms. I am grateful to work for a company that will take be back just one day a week!

3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

what cute boys you have and so happy so early. I am definately not that way...I hate the morning. :) I'm glad work went well and you have such good child care that you trust. :) It was great to see you guys on Sunday. Oh by the way, could you let me know where you got those boots you had for Tian? Tricia wants to get some so I told her I'd ask you. ;) marie_chesley@yahoo.com or you can leave a comment on my blog.

sauter signs off said...

Miss Michelle is one lucky lady to have your children in her home. I'd be all smiles if I saw those cutie pies at my door at 7:00 in the morning. I love Tian's little grin! He knows his big brother is watching out for him!

Vicki said...

It's always a blessing to have your children wake up happy and want to cooperate. You are extremely blessed to get to work one day a week.