Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bledsoe Christmas Dinner

Justin's parents came into town for several days from Washington! Because we weren't going to be spending time with either James/Tina or Justin's parents, we decided to have a holiday Sunday dinner with them! The cousins sat at their own table, and for dessert: Shake and Make Icecream; made by the kids! (I think all of the shaking of the icecream made Trey not only cold, but exhausted! Check out these next few pictures!)

















Promise, cross my heart, I did NOT tell him to give me a thumbs up. This is purely what he did when I asked him how the icecream was. He is NOT an icecream kid, and he LOVED it!



-this is Trey not taking a nap at 8pm-
Trey was so excited to have his cousins and Grandparents over for dinner, he couldn't take a nap.
Justin and I were chatting with his parents and I hadn't seen Trey in a while. I peeked behind out couch, knowing Trey couldn't be too far, and this is what I saw:



A tired boy. Like the outfit?!

No comments: