Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day-Trey's 4th Birthday

6.21.09

I know, I am a bit controlling when it comes to what my boys, and sometimes, what my husband wears to church. I am having a difficult time NOT dressing Trey and Tian similar, and then I have a tendency to make Justin wear something along the same colors. I know I have a lot to work on; Justin is kind enough to fulfill my wishes, and today there was no exception. Trey looked sweet in his suit with his big blue ribbon that told EVERYONE it was his 4th birthday. And if the ribbon didn't tell them, HE would have! He walked hand in hand with his friend Megan down the halls of church singing, "I am 4 years old today. I am 4 years old today."







They sang to Trey in Primary, he got his first CTR ring, and he got to go to the Bishop's office for a piece of candy. The bishop is so sweet, he gave him TWO pieces of candy. He must think Trey doesn't get ANY candy at home! We know that isn't the case.





I don't know what the church's policy is about cameras in church, but I couldn't help myself. Because I was teaching Trey's Sunbeam class, I just so HAPPENED to have my camera with me. It wasn't as if I was taping Trey's Baptism. I was only taping the Primary singing "Happy Birthday" to him! So cute!



1 comment:

Ammon and Tasha said...

So cute! I do the same thing when it comes to getting everyone dressed for Sunday, Izzy and I will end up wearing almost the exact same matching outfit and I dont even realize it half the time until we are at church. oh well.. your family is adorable!