Monday, June 29, 2009

Superhero Shirts

6.20.09
When planning Trey's 4th Birthday Party-Superhero Bash, I was wanting to find some superhero shirts for both Trey and Tian to wear. Gap has some cute Superman and Superhero shirts, but I wanted something a little more personalized for our little guys. I went to the Boise Towne Square Mall where there is a t-shirt shop on the first floor. I told them my ideas, and we went to work. The employee was so sweet, very easy to work with, and in just a few minutes, both Trey AND Tian's shirts were designed, printed and ironed on! (it took longer to search the entire mall for a stinkin' plain colored t-shirt. NO ONE sells them anymore. They either have a pocket or buttons on them.)


Notice my mom? She is so cute and supportive, she TOO is wearing a Superhero shirt. Hers is a Batman shirt. About a week before Trey's big bash, she called me from Old Navy in Bend letting me know that Old Navy was selling Superhero shirts. I soon got a Superman shirt for Justin from Old Navy, (after calling around to all of our Old Navy's and finding which one sold an adult Superhero shirt.).
Tian's cute t-shirt, our friend Tracy is checking out!
Trey's shirt said, "Treyman" on it. We have called Trey, "Treyman" since he was about a year and a half. Just about every male superhero has the word "MAN" at the end (batman, spiderman, superman), we think our Treyman is a Superhero of his own!

No comments: