Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Standing

6.30.09
These are for you Grandma Bend!!!

Last week Justin went into Tian's room, and found Tian standing up in his crib. I had told my mom, and ever since, she has wanted to see a picture! (of course Tian did this the day AFTER she left our home.)

After Tian's nap this afternoon, I peeked in on him and sure enough, he was standing. I ran and grabbed my camera so I could show my mom just how cute he looks. Mind you, he was a little upset I ran to get my camera instead of running into his room to get him, so, he is a little teary-eyed in some of the pictures, but quickly began hamming it up for the camera!

Enjoy Grandma Bend!






Tian begins his nap with a pacifier and usually spits it out after he falls asleep. When he wakes up, he usually finds it once again in his crib. The pacifier usually stays in the crib; mostly because Trey doesn't like to see it in his mouth!


After I took these pictures, I realized, I need to take the mobile out of the crib. I had dreams of Tian strangling himself in the mobile.

Our big boy is getting so old!

Hope you enjoy these Grandma Bend!

No comments: