Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nightly Games

7.28.09
The Ricks/Bledsoe Family are WAY into games. The first evening was packed with games for the whole family.

One game Trey really got into was the Foot Game. A large Sheet was held up and the men stood behind the sheet. All of the children had to look at the feet and find their Dad's! I was in the middle of helping Tian when the game began, and when I returned, Trey was standing so proudly in front of Justin's feet! I was shocked. I couldn't BELIEVE he found Justin's feet! Then, Justin's mom reminded me of Justin's "special" ankle. I wont go into detail, but one of Justin's ankle has something very specific about it! (don't worry, it's not a birth defect or anything!) Needless to say, Trey chose Justin's feet out of many men; and I was proud of him!!!





No comments: