Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleeping on the Tramp



7.27.09
Even though each cousin had their own little bed at Grandma and Grandpa Bend's, my mom thought it would be fun for the cousins to sleep on the tramp. It was cozy, Trey and Justin had done it the night before and loved it. (although, Justin was truly annoyed by the screeching owl perched on the barn roof who insisted on keeping Justin up!) Jared and Jacob were up for the challenge! I will forever give James, their dad a hard time for not joining them. He said he "needed a good night sleep for the drive the next day." I honestly think he was afraid of the coyotes and bats. Justin will FOREVER be the greatest and most favorite uncle! Long live Justin!
(forgive me and my shakey photography. I was trying out a function on our new camera and I obviously don't have it down quite right.)

No comments: