Monday, November 2, 2009

BABY animal petting zoo

10.25.09
Tian was in heaven in the Baby Animal Petting Zoo. There were baby llamas, goats, sheep, and even a two humped camel. Tian enjoys chasing after our dog Cooper, and pets the neighbor's cat, but I didn't know what he would do with any other larger animal. He didn't seem to mind their size.

The sheep and the goats were drawn to this little man. It probably didn't hurt that he had mini donut crumbs all over his hoodie.


Tian screaming at one of the goats. Soon enough, the goats surrounded him as well.

Talking to the baby llama



Tian loved pulling the goats ears, I don't think THEY liked it.
You might ask, "Where is Trey during all of these animal festivities?" WELL, I made the mistake of reading the sign outside of the petting zoo. It read, "Caution: Animals may Bite." Trey became very apprehensive when I read the sign to him and basically hid behind my legs or camped outside of the animal pens with Justin. Justin didn't want anything to do with the cute little animals either.




2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

GET HIM OUT OF THERE. It makes me so nervous. He looks so happy, but one of those "boxed" in 4 legged animals could have done damage to him. I love his jacket!

Vicki said...

hahahahaha Justin what are you afraid of? I can see Trey being nervous. How fun for Tian.