Friday, November 6, 2009

The Knight and his Dragon

10.31.09
Trey had been waiting for Halloween for months it seemed. The day before Halloween, he got to dress up for Daycare and ride in the Daycare van to a business for Trick-or-Treating! He was so excited to ride in the van, and have Miss Sherryl drive!

The morning of Halloween he asked when he could dress up again. I put him dressing up off for several hours, finally, after lunch, I got he and Tian dressed and we went to the park to feed ducks and play on the playstructure. (Justin was hunting and was back at home for Trick-or-Treating.)
Trey thought he was so cool, going to the park in his costume. Tian didn't enjoy it as much; I think the texture of the costume was a little much for him. I also think the dragon head was way too scary for him!

Anyhow, here is the Knight and his Dragon!
































































1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Did Tian really like his costume? I loved it, but I couldn't tell if he was really happy about it. It sure looked warm and snuggly. No worries about getting cold!
I loved the picture of Justin and James pushing their babies... who would have guessed when they were growing up that they would be taking their little ones out Trick or Treating!