Friday, December 18, 2009

available light

12.2.09
Since Trey was in the mood for picture taking (notice the blog prior to this one!), I quickly got him dressed for the day and took him outside in the sandbox where I found some patches of Available Light. For my class, our assignment was to find areas of available light and take pictures in it. I took the assignment a step further and set my own ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperature. These photos are unedited, something our class strongly suggests AGAINST when submitting pictures for critique.


I then took Trey indoors and took some pictures next to our sliding glass door where we receive a lot of light.


A little dark, but I'm a work in progress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love love love my sliding glass doors! perfect light for babies too :)