Monday, December 14, 2009

Brothers

11.24.09
Robert and Derek were so generous, they too let me take their pictures. The only person missing from these pictures is my brother Taylor, who was away at college for the holiday.

Grandpa Bend, Derek and Robert


When I first started editing this picture, I could barely see through my tears. Robert is so accepting of Derek. He is by far the most patient out of all of us siblings with Derek. They have this amazing bond, they seem to speak the same language. Robert 'gets' Derek, which is a true blessing and talent of his.
If Derek had a 'facebook account,' I think this would be a great profile picture!


Robert with his dog "Cleatus." He sure is a sweet, "smiley(if you can say that about a dog)" dog!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Loved your comments Becca. You are so "right on" knowing your brothers. Thank you for doing this for our family!