Friday, December 18, 2009

"K" Family

11.29.09
The sweet "K" Family met me on a chilly Sunday afternoon in downtown Nampa for family pictures dressed in their Sunday best and they looked oh so perfect! Their son, we will call him "G-Funk" is three and in Trey's preschool class. When Mrs. "K" called to schedule a time with me for their family pictures, she said, "We don't have high expectations. We have a three and a two year old. We will be happy with whatever." I was a bit nervous, considering last year their families picture was taken by Laura Farris, who took OUR family pictures and did an outstanding job. I quickly told Mrs. "K" that her pictures will not be any where NEAR the perfection of Laura's, but I will try my best. And that I did.

I brought a little "magical wand," a suggestion and toy given to me by my mom, I wore I silly headband with big flowers in it to catch their attention, and I brought props. All of which these two sweet little ones wanted NOTHING to do with.

Needless to say, our "shoot" lasted about 25 minutes. Poor little ones were scared to death of me. So sorry "G-Funk" and Miss "Q-T!"



Mr. and Mrs. "K"
Miss "Q-T"
Mr. G-Funk





And then Q-T was done. Done, done with me and the whole thing. Sweet little thing.







I really appreciate your kindness "K" Family. I hope your experience wasn't too traumatic!!!

No comments: