Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reed Family

12.5.09
I have recently been reunited with a friend from Bend thanks to Facebook. We have lived about 15 minutes away from each other for the last 7 or 8 years and didn't know it until a few days ago. Jennifer saw some pictures I have posted on my Facebook account and asked if I would come to her home and take some pictures of her and her sweet daughters. Her husband is away on business training (for the Federal Government) and he has been hinting to her about receiving some pictures of his girls! She asked if I wouldn't mind taking their pictures for his Christmas Gift. Of course!!!


Baby Laynie


(sweetest little baby ever. Hardly made a peep!)

Brynlie
This little one reminded me of Trey in many ways. She and Trey LOVE sweets! I bribed her with a peppermint stick and she was as cooperative as ever. Unfortunately, I had a sucker in many of her pictures!

Notice the sticky sucker "juice" dripping from her chin?!


Kylie




Sisters




After braving the chilly temperatures (I couldn't begin to guess how cold it really was, but I know it couldn't have been above freezing!) we decided to go back to Jennifer's home and take some pictures inside. When Jennifer asked if we could do this, I was so hesitant. I have never taken pictures indoors for anyone but my own family; I was very nervous. THANKFULLY, I had just finished reading a chapter for my photography class about exposure, and, after some fiddling with my camera, I was put at ease. Jennifer had some great available light in a few rooms!
After a tour of their 2.5 week old NEW home, I went home asking for a new home!!! My friend Jennifer's husband likes wood working. SO, for 3 months prior to leaving for his training, he built cabinets, shelves, islands, etc. He is so talented; if only I could have told him in person!

Thank you Jennifer for contacting me. Your girls are precious, your home is beautiful, and you are an amazing mom! I enjoyed our morning together!

2 comments:

Angie Miller said...

How talented are you? Holy cow! These are amazing!

sauter signs off said...

Adorable girls Jennifer has. Wow, they were great models for the photo shoot. Jennifer's husband is going to be so happy with these pictures!