Wednesday, December 9, 2009

family portraits

11.21.09

Grandma Marie and Grandpa Larry are two very thoughtful grandparents. They were going to be spending quite a bit of time at "the cousins" the following week, and decided they would dedicate their Saturday afternoon in Idaho to our two little guys! Not too many grandparents would be willing to make such an effort, so, their thoughts and efforts did NOT go unnoticed! The only desire I had for that evening was to get a nice picture of the boys with their grandparents! Thankfully, Grandpa Larry is also into photography and was very interested in doing a little family photo shoot! We went to Lake Lowell, a place I have never really considered for a shoot location, but a place I will always hold in the back of my head for back up!





It's so nice to have someone else take our family picture. Usually, we prop the camera up on some random object, hit the timer button and run for the pose! Thanks Larry!




Just for my future knowledge and journal purposes, Trey and Tian's eyes were not edited in these pictures!




I *love* the crook of Marie's elbow in the above picture. I love how it makes a 90 degree angle, and I love how it is resting on a perfectly great 'line' which leads the eye to Marie and Larry!



And off Trey and Grandpa Larry go, running to the warm car!

Thank you Larry and Marie for fulfilling my photo shoot desire!

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

omigosh! those are so cute! I need to get ours done so bad. I love all of them...you guys are a darling family.

Vicki said...

How darling! Your boys have BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!! I understand the need to run to the warm car, we tried doing extended family pictures in Pocatello in November, BRRRRRRR!!