Wednesday, December 9, 2009

girly morning

11.21.09
The morning began with Grandma Marie, my sister-in-law Tina, and my niece Katie shopping for a white Baptismal dress for Katie. She wanted white, and at this time of year, they are a bit hard to come by. Luckily, the first store we stopped at we found "the one!" Unfortunately, photography was prohibited, so I didn't get a picture of Katie trying on all of the dresses!

We ended our girly morning with brunch at Miss Tami Tea Cottage. My all time favorite "girly" place, and I thought Katie would enjoy the frilly-ness of the quaint restaurant!

Thank you Katie and Tina for inviting me! It is so nice to have some girly time!


There must have been some special on Star War's Build-a-Bear bears because there were a ton of "storm troopers" (is THAT what they are called? Who knows!) out in front of the store. I had to get a picture of Trey with Katie. She was so stinkin' brave, she didn't mind standing next to them at all!

Grandma Marie and Katie at Miss Tami T's! Notice Marie's hat? Her new favorite store is Forever 21!
Katie borrowed Grandma Marie's hair clip for the occasion! Another purchase from Forever 21! Katie got so many compliments on that hair clip!

No comments: