Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hot tubbing and playing Grandpa Horsey

11.24.09
One of Trey's favorite things to do at Grandma and Grandpa Bend's home is to swim in their hot tub. Derek joined Justin and Trey and showed off his somersaults in the hot tub. Yes, he can actually do somersaults underwater IN the hot tub!




Also, rough-housing with any male member of my family is a favorite pastime with my boys. This evening, it was pretending Grandpa was a horse, and jumping on him. I should have pulled them off immediately, considering my dad fractured his back a few winters ago, but the bouncing didn't seem to mind him. In fact, I think he enjoyed the abuse! Tian was the one who started it, and quickly Trey joined in. Where there is one boy, you will quickly find the other!


1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

I love Trey's face, the clinched teeth, excited face. Where was I, I wouldn't have allowed a horse in my house!