Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sledding

11.25.09
After traveling to the volcano outside of Bend, we thought we could possibly take the 6 and the 4-wheeler back, hook up some sleds, and have a morning of fun in the snow before celebrating Thanksgiving. It was the perfect location, there were roads to travel on, and untrampled snow to sled through. The skies were clear, the weather was warm and very comfortable.


Tian, Grandpa Bend, and Derek. Tian's FAVORITE place to be was in the driver's seat. I don't know if it was the heat from the engine or if it was getting to ride with Grandpa!
Tian road on the sled once, and that was all the time he needed. He realized ridding in the driver's seat of the 6-wheeler was a whole lot nicer.
The gang of sledders!
Derek and Trey. Don't they look so happy? This was the perfect combination; they had the best of time!











Uncle Robert and Tian on the 4-wheeler.
Yes, even Cooper the dog got in on the adventure.



AND, my mom took a stab at the sledding. She didn't like it, complained that it rattled her brain. Mine too!


I was so happy to have my new North Face snow boats! The first time testing them out and they were fabulous! I was so grateful to have them!

3 comments:

sauter signs off said...

More GREAT pictures. I need to copy that good picture of Derek. It is the best smile ever. Why didn't he smile like that when you were taking his pictures?!

Nancy said...

I love Derek's big smile while sledding! Rebecca, your boys are soooo cute :)

Nancy said...

I love Derek's big smile while sledding! And Rebecca, your boys are soooo cute! I love the sad face of Tian when it was time to go after playing in the snow. :)