Saturday, December 12, 2009

Laurissa and Abbey's family pictures

11.24.09
While at the Reindeer Farm, I was given the opportunity to take two family pictures. One of Laurissa and her two sweet sons Hunter and Eli. They moved to Bend a few years ago from Hawaii, and at this time of year, I would do anything to live in Hawaii.





The second family was of one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world: Abbey! Her family is so photogenic, and Delaney is quite the little model. I promised Abbey and swore upon our friendship I wouldn't post her family pictures on my facebook OR blog until she got her Christmas Cards out; therefore, I will only be posting one picture of Delaney and her daddy Ryan!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Oh Abbey, come on! We all get our pictures taken every once in a while. I hope I get a Christmas Card!