Sunday, November 4, 2007

11.1.07
This morning I woke up to the most beautiful sunrise, I couldn't help taking a picture.

If this isn't a fall sunrise, I don't know WHAT is!

Miss Michelle needed some help while she got her teeth cleaned, so Trey and I spent our morning with the kids in her home. It was so sweet listening to their tales of trick-or-treating.
Trey and I then went straight to Annabelle Jones' home for our hair appointment. I am in love with my new 'do, and I think Trey is liking his as well!

Justin came home at 12:00 and we went over to James and Tina's home and met up with his parents.(we are so blessed to have such a flexible schedule with Justin's work. They are so accommodating!) We hadn't attended the temple as a family for a long time, but this trip with Larry and Marie, we made a special attempt to attend an endowment session. Marie and I both agreed it wasn't as relaxing and peaceful as it usually is, having Joy with us. Bless her heart, she wants to do everything herself, because, "if you don't use it, you lose it," (her favorite saying!). It was very nice and special being in the Lord's home with family.


Justin, his Grandmother Joy, and his parents Larry and Marie Bledsoe

As we attended the Boise Temple, Tina watched all kids (6 total) and two dogs (James and Tina's dog, George, and my mother and father-in-laws dog Sammy.) What a blessing she was! We got home from the temple and she had a yummy dinner of curry ready for us. The evening ended in a fun game of Imagine-If and a movie night for the kids.

Trey and his cousins watching "The Incredibles!"

1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

what's your new hair do? Looks like Trey had fun with cousins.