Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gospel Doctrine Teacher?!

I think it is safe to say that I have a new calling and it is a scary one. No longer will I be serving in the Primary, teaching the 11 year olds, I am NOW teaching the oldies but goodies! Scary, YES. I have been wanting to either barf constantly or cry uncontrollably for the last 2 weeks, but after this morning, being my first time to teach, I think I will survive. I was blessed to have such an entertaining group who had so many comments and ideas! I look forward to all of the information I will learn from this calling and look forward to conversing with the adults!

A huge and grateful "Thank You" to all of you who have called to wish me luck and ask how my lesson went. Your kindness and sweet words of encouragement have meant the world to me! Thank you again!

No comments: