Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Leggs and Hair Clips

3.6.08
While in Bend, my friend Alisha (her blog is under my friends list as "Alisha and Josh"!!) took me to the cutest kids boutique called Stone Soup! Among buying cute summer clothes for Trey's 2009 wardrobe, I found two other finds I just couldn't part with. One of which was the cutest pair of Baby Leggs, the other was a cute girly hair clip. We have so many friends that are having babies at the moment, I thought these two would make great gifts.

As I was unpacking from our trip, I noticed Trey had gotten into the bag from Stone Soup. Completely forgetting the hair clip and Baby Leggs were in the bag, I didn't pay much attention to him. When I finally did look at him, this is what I saw:


Cute hair clip


Baby Leggs even fit 32# toddlers!!!



Oh, a side note, these pictures were taken at about 5pm, I let Trey dress himself today, and he wanted to wear his "Dog P.J.'s!"

No comments: