Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter 2008


Trey's new easter bucket!


Easter Morning brought excitment for Trey. He had seen an Easter Bunny at the Easter Egg Scramble the morning prior, and he was looking forward to the Easter Bunny dropping by his home.

When he woke up that Easter Morning and saw he was given some Education Kitchen toys from the Easter Bunny, From the look on his face, I don't think he was too thrilled!


His frown shortly turned upside down when he started his morning off with a breakfast of champions: a jelly bunny!



Off to church we went, Trey looked so perfect in his suit, I will charish that suit forever. I absolutely LOVED it!




The afternoon brought a 3 hour nap from Trey (which I thought was a bit ironic. Easter is celebrating the resurrection of Christ 3 days after he died, Trey slept for 3 hours. Both miracles!) and then kite flying. Justin got a kite that is supposed to do tricks, but by the looks of this picture, it looks like the only kite that got off the ground was Trey's $2 Backyardagains kite. Justin's remained on the ground.

2 comments:

Christy said...

He looks sooooooooo cute in his little suit!

kristen said...

yip same suit!!! that is hilarious!!! I miss you so much, I wish we lived closer so we could get the kids together and then we could scrapbook. I miss our little scrap parties!!