Sunday, September 28, 2008

4 day old Tian and Grandma Bend

9.20.08
I LOVE these pictures of my mom and Tian. At 4 days old, you can tell he is already in love with his Grandma Bend.
I hope I look just as great as my mother does as I get older.
I love you mom.
You are a wonderful example to me of how a mother should be.
You are selfless, caring and always thinking of others.
You were our saving grace through this new step in our lives.
Thank you for all you did for our growing family.
I love you!











4 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

What sweet pictures. I am glad he loves to be swaddled...it all depends on the kid...Dallin likes it too...so I've had two and loved it and two that didn't. You look great. Glad things seem to be getting back to semi-normal...after all normal as you knew it before has changed with the addition of another sweet one. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Congrats. We are glad that things went better for you this time. You are so good at keeping up with your blog. I don't know how you find the time. We are so super excited for the new addition to the family. Can't wait to meet him.

Hills said...

I love your mom too! Such a cute baby! CONGRATS!!!

Hills said...

I love your mom too! Such a cute baby! CONGRATS!!!