Saturday, October 4, 2008

1st Bath!

9.21.08
Tian dislikes being unwrapped, changed out of his clothes, or his diaper changed. So, if you could only imagine, a bath wouldn't be a very pleasant experience for him. Before we got Tian ready for his bath, I turned on the shower as hot as it could get, I closed the windows and the door in the bathroom, and let the room get steamy. Once it was bath time, he was so comfortable in his little sauna.


Tian waving at the camera! Notice, no tears!

As I was scrubbing his hair, I could have sworn he had curly hair. I was so excited!



Still, no tears!!!!

The tears later came when we left the comforts of Tian's sauna.




Trey took this picture. Unfortunately, when I brushed Tian's hair, the curls disapeared, along with my dreams of having a curly haired child!

No comments: