Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Jones'

9.21.08
When I called Annabelle to tell her Tian was born, I told her she had another hair client in the making! I was excited to show Annabelle Tian and his serious head of hair. She was able to show me the cow-licks Trey had before his hair really came in, I was anxious to have her tell me how many cow-licks Tian had. She only counted two, which is a very small amount compared to Trey's 4 or 5.

Annabelle brought Tabitha and Preston over, who Trey just adores! Annabelle then tells us that she is going to be bringing us dinner over in the next week. It was delicious! Meatballs, veggies and a YUMMY Key-Lime Pie! Thanks for coming, for the yummy dinner, and thank you for your friendship!


Annabelle


Trey insisted on sitting next to Tabitha for the picture. I think there might be a slight crush on Tabitha, and don't ask me why Trey doesn't have a shirt on. Maybe he is trying to impress Tabitha with his huge muscles! Tabitha said she will be able to "babysit" Tian while I am getting my hair done by her mom!


Trey took this picture of Preston. I think it is so cute!

No comments: