Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Blanket

9.19.08
When I was young, there was a woman named Sister Leschot in our Pleasant Hill, California ward that would make a sweater for every baby born into the ward. She made some for my brothers who have since handed them down to my little guys.

Well, she stopped making sweaters and now makes blankets. My mom asked her to make a blanket for Trey when he was born; he was eventually blessed in Sister Leschot's blanket.

When my mom found out I was pregnant with Tian, she asked Sister Leschot if she would make another blanket. The blanket she sent was beautiful and I am terrified to actually use it. We spread it out on the couch to get some pictures of Tian with Sister Leschot's blanket, and Trey just fell in love with it!

Thanks Sister Leschot!







No comments: