Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day with Grandma Bend

9.19.08
Today Justin went back to work. My mom and I stayed home and played with the boys. Justin arrived home from work with a blue Boise State beanie for little Tian. So sweet of him to think of us while at work. He also came home bearing gifts from kind co-workers.

Justin is so brave. I was thinking about our hospital stay and realized I had forgotten our two free diaper bags full of freebies. Justin is such a trooper; with a carload of co-workers, he stopped at the hospital, went to the 8th floor and retrieved our diaper bags. I could care less about the bags, I wanted the free loot inside.

Thanks Justin for being so willing to feed my OCD behavior and retrieving those silly diaper bags! I love you!

Here are some sweet pictures of Tian and Grandma Bend. My mom made me promise not to get her face in the picture of Tian sleeping on her.






sleeping on Grandma Bend

No comments: