Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family 1st Photoshoot

9.22.08
We invited Laura Farris into our home for our families first photoshoot with Tian. She was AMAZING, and her pictures are to die for. I feel SOOOOOOO fortunate to have booked her when we did. I am so pleased with her work and can't wait to see all of the pictures. She has posted some on her blog, if you'd like, go check them out!!!!


www.laurafarrisphotography.blogspot.com


Thank you Laura for our beautiful pictures!!!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Laura, thank you for your work! Love them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.I am so jealous. The pics turned out so well. I wish ours would turn out that good.

jebandjenn simpson family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! SO cute!! What a beautiful family you have....You look absolutely amazing for just having a baby! Love the pics and seeing all the fun baby posts!

Bledsoe said...

Your pictures turned out great! Your boys are so adorable. The only question I had is, shouldn't the hat say BYU on it? In all seriousness, all I can say is watch out girls! Maybe Tyson can hang out with Tian in high school and then the girls will really be in trouble.

Alyce Dribnak said...

I love the pictures! How did you find this photographer? Amazing! Kelby saw them and his mouth just dropped. What a cute family.

Marie said...

Unbelievable beautiful photos and people. I can't believe I'm related to them.
Marie Bledsoe