Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Morning take 2

12.25.09
This was our first Christmas morning EVER to spend it together as our little family. We had already celebrated Christmas in Bend, but Santa decided to drop a few more gifts for Trey and Tian at our home.



I LOVE this picture of my little guys, especially Justin in his gym shorts and his pajama top. (hehehe!) It is way too cute and reminds me of my Dad helping my brothers build their boyish contraptions. I remember my Dad spending all morning putting toys together for us kids, usually in his pajamas. Now, my husband is doing the same thing for our little boys. Next year, I will buy him a more "stylish" outfit to stay in for Christmas morning "construction."


Tian all bright eyed, looking VERY similar to the monkey on the front of his pj top!



So sad, the only "good" picture I took of the boys in their Christmas pj's. That camera strap can sneak into some of the greatest pictures.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

How funny is that?? I didn't even start reading the post and thought WOW Justin WHAT are you wearing. :) Sorry Justin, too funny.