Thursday, January 14, 2010

games

12.23.09

This was one of the most fun nights! We really aren't big game players (Justin's family is into games like nobody's business. Mine, not so much.) but this night we played and laughed, and cried-because we were laughing so hard. We played a game Justin has named "Signs", because we don't know WHAT the name is. We played with UNO cards. Each number is assigned a sign, and when the dealer lays down that number, the first person to act out the sign wins the card.

Some of the signs we made up were:
#2-we pounded our chest. When you first begin pounding your chest, you don't realize how hard you are doing it, which makes everyone else laugh, and you are left with bruises!
#3-we would have to say, I am a Tree, and hold our hands above our head like we were a tree.
and my favorite one was...
#9-we would say, Doin' time, and place our hands behind our back as if we were being handcuffed. This one was Roberts idea and he had the funniest accent when he said it. This one was the one that made me laugh the most.

I wish I would have remembered all of the signs because my brothers made up some great ones!

This night will always be remembered with such fond memory!
The following pictures are a "reinactment" of our card game. Of course I couldn't take a picture WHILE I was playing! Notice my mom in most of them, she was crying!














1 comment:

Clawson Family said...

Games with your family are the best! I can't wait to move back and get together!